Search This Blog

Monday, January 1, 2018

Have you ever thought about selling on TPT?

Teachers are amazing!  We put in countless unpaid hours to make sure our students are getting engaging lessons every minute of the school day.  But, lucky for us, we have an amazing place to share ideas and resources to make each other’s lives easier.
If you are considering becoming a TPT seller, please use my referral link to sign up.  Referral Link I have also started a new group on Pinterest that I can add you into to help your new products reach other teachers.  After you sign up email literacywiththelittles@gmail.com so that I can invite you to the group.
It took me years to get the courage to start sharing some of my resources on TPT.  Not because I didn’t want to share, but because it was scary to put myself out there. I still get a little anxiety every time I post about my teaching creations on social media, but I am trying to overcome that fear.  Now that I am a stay-at-home-Mom this is my way to help “teach”.  I love teaching!  But after I had my twins I was fortunate enough to be able to stay home with my 3 little ones and I jumped at the chance.  So for now, I will teach my own little ones, and share my resources in hopes that I can still “teach” in a tiny way.

No comments:

Post a Comment