Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

What Does the Fox Say?

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/What-Does-the-Fox-Say-CVC-Word-Board-Game-and-Find-and-Write-Activity-3767346
How many of your little ones love this song?  I know mine does.  He wants to listen to it on repeat.  Well one thing I have noticed as a mom and teacher, is that kids are much more willing to read if it is something that interests them.  My little guy is getting ready for Kindergarten and learning to read.  He LOVES games and he also LOVES this song.  So I created a game that I knew he would beg to play over and over again.   These CVC words are perfect for giving beginning readers decoding practice and confidence in their reading abilities.  

How to play:
Place all of the talking fox cards in a pile face down.  Each player takes a turn drawing, and reading a card.  They get to move the number of spaces indicated in the corner.  First player to the finish wins.

I hope you love it as much as we do.  Click here to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment